Thread: Germany's new get-r-done gun...

Default Germany's new get-r-done gun...

This weapon in quite impressive, very stable, smooth and fast. The gun stays still and the shooters shoulder is barely moving at full song. Barrel changes appear to be efficient and accurate. Watch the group demonstration about half way through the video, full auto machine gun fire into a very tight group.

I wish I had one of these for the Zombie Apocalypse...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e29_1...amp;comments=1

Oh Marshall, we need some of those! However I think big brother has found a new door to stopping us by making ammo hard to get and that thing is too heavy to make a good club!
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Looks impressive. How does it work when you dunk it in sand?

I saw this a month ago in Afghanistan mounted on armor and yes its that impressive to watch. It fires as fast as a 249 saw but spits out 7.62 like there is no tomorrow. I don't think there will be any problems with this plinker in any condition that we don't see with our own. It was mounted on a turret that was operated from the inside. The soldier then went manual with it and it was spiting brass out so fast at his beltbuckel he had to reposition himself the continue firing.

Sweepint
    Wasilla, (when not overseas)
    '' Livn' The Dream ''
    26' Hewescraft Cuddy, twin 115 Yam

Cool! Lets see you got a water bath near by to cool the weapon. You also have a barrel change in your back pocket and it won't be keyholing before you finish the first or any other belt of 100 rounds. So why is this any different from any other 30 cal machinegun?

Pretty impressive gun... but I had the worst kind of desire to have been there to pick up that brass!

"You will never know how much it cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you make good use of it."
    ~ John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by sayak View Post
    Pretty impressive gun... but I had the worst kind of desire to have been there to pick up that brass!
    Just tell yourself Europe so itís Berdan primed, it helps . . . . Some.

You must be like me when shooting an auto . . . looking for where the brass lands instead of the bullet.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    Just tell yourself Europe so itís Berdan primed, it helps . . . . Some.

You must be like me when shooting an auto . . . looking for where the brass lands instead of the bullet.
    Aargh! Berdans!
    Conventional, or auto, I have brassitus. I need therapy I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by redale View Post
    Cool! Lets see you got a water bath near by to cool the weapon. You also have a barrel change in your back pocket and it won't be keyholing before you finish the first or any other belt of 100 rounds. So why is this any different from any other 30 cal machinegun?
    Kind of thinking the same thing. Watching him drop the barrel with only repositioning his thumb makes it look way to easy to have something fall off at a very inopportune moment. I'll stick to my 240L

There was nothing wrong with the last one..... and it was 1500 rounds a minute...
    Attachment 69467