Thread: Poaching Goats..........for museums & meat

Default Poaching Goats..........for museums & meat

Definition of MUSEUMS: an institution devoted to the procurement, care, study, and display of objects of lasting interest or value; also: a place where objects are exhibited.

OK, We should get one thing covered right up front..........I know that you loath poaching, so we really don't need to pound that over and over, and if it turns into that I am out of this thread.

I also know that most of the master poachers are getting very long in the tooth; OK....truth most are now dead. So if you have any questions about poaching this would be a place to ask; or anything about Mt. Goat poaching, I "Might" know something.

Let's hear some old time stories AGL...
    Tomorrow isn't promised. "Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey." E. Hemingway

Am I completely missing something or are others equally confused as to what this post is trying to say?

Ummm ok? Not sure the purpose of this random thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    Ummm ok? Not sure the purpose of this random thread...
    Then close it.

Did someone get your goat? So most of the master 'old goat' poachers are now dead? Sounds intriguing.
    "Grin and Bear It"

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Then close it.
    HAHA done, if you wanted to say what you really wanted to say you would have done it in the first post rather than just making some random statement in your first post...thread closed.