Thread: Alaska Raft rentals?

Default Alaska Raft rentals?

I found a company in Anchorage that's called Alaska Downstream Rentals.

Has anybody here ever rented from this compamy? I'll be up there in August and I want to pick up a self bailing raft for the week I'm there. I was curious if anybody had any input.

Any other suggestions?

We'll be renting an RV and fishing the upper and lower Kenai most of the time.

Default Alaska Downstream

Quote Originally Posted by larrylur View Post
    I found a company in Anchorage that's called Alaska Downstream Rentals.

Has anybody here ever rented from this compamy? I'll be up there in August and I want to pick up a self bailing raft for the week I'm there. I was curious if anybody had any input.

Any other suggestions?

We'll be renting an RV and fishing the upper and lower Kenai most of the time.
    Larry,

You can't really go wrong with Jerry Sisemore's outfit; you're in for a real treat. He takes good care of his customers, and has the gear. You might ask him about camping equipment while you're at it. This will save you a lot of time, money and hassle just renting the stuff from him. He'll also ship directly to your air charter.

For those interested, HERE'S THE LINK!

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay