Thread: Db309

Default Db309

Glad to see the KP open up to BB hunting. Should be interesting this fall. But I still have a DB309 tag burning a hole in my pocket. Any help or advise is greatly appreciated. Plan to hunt hard for 2 weeks middle of April. A little early, but it is all I have this spring. Let hunting begin. Best of luck to all those going out this year.

Dont fret. Middle of April is when the big boys are out looking for a mate. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by stangracer72 View Post
    Glad to see the KP open up to BB hunting. Should be interesting this fall. But I still have a DB309 tag burning a hole in my pocket. Any help or advise is greatly appreciated. Plan to hunt hard for 2 weeks middle of April. A little early, but it is all I have this spring. Let hunting begin. Best of luck to all those going out this year.
    You may want to think about some short floats down the Kasilof. Paying more attention to just below the slack water launch. Look over maps so you know where the refuge boundary is. Unfortunately you can't hunt much of Tustumena with that permit. But you can hunt a small area right up at the mouth where the river dumps out of the lake. I saw a few sets of tracks on the beach up there last spring. Again check your refuge boundary maps.

Good Luck....
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!