Thread: Trailer Tires Needed

Default Trailer Tires Needed

Can anybody recommend a good spot to buy a new set of tires (4) for a snowmachine trailer in Anchorage? I'm looking for the short fat ones, I think they're a 20.5 x 8 x 10. I called 6 Roblees and White Spuce but they didn't have much of anything available.

Thanks!

Try out TDS Tire behind Alaska Wildberry Product. They have a pretty good instock selection.

TrailerCraft.

I bought mine at Johnsons Tire

If you have the deck clearance and can afford wheels, I highly recommend going to the 13" tires. Tall skinny ones.

I bought some heavy load range (D's or E's) 20.5 x 8 x 10 tires from TDS back in 2000, they are still going strong for the new trailer owner.

I too recommend tds! I have the same tire and they just sell you the rim and all not the tire separate. 126$ a tire I think.

Make sure you get the 10 ply. And check the pressure and fill to max regularly. These little tires are designed to last at max PSI

Thanks for the Replies! Between calling around a little bit and this thread, it seems like TDS has the best thing going in town.

Quote Originally Posted by mod elan View Post
    If you have the deck clearance and can afford wheels, I highly recommend going to the 13" tires. Tall skinny ones.
    I'd love to go with 13" wheels, but unfortunately I don't have the deck clearance. Great suggestion, though!