Thread: Rendezvous Dinner Auction

Default Rendezvous Dinner Auction

Before people stop looking at the trapping forum and start focusing on the fishing forum. I decided to post this to inform all of you that the Alaska Frontier Trappers Association, is having there 2nd annual Rendezvous Dinner Auction. Sponsorships are available for those who want to buy a whole table. Dinner tickets are $40 each and there will be lots of prizes and drawings to enter to win. In addition to silent auctions, and youth raffles for the kids only.The dinner will feature a performance by HOBO JIM and it will be a good family event. The dinner is Saturday, June 8th at 5:30 pm at Evangelo's Restaurant in Wasilla. If you have any questions feel free to message me and i will get back to you.

Alaskanfever

Just thought i would give everybody the friendly reminder. There are still plenty of dinner tickets available.

Ok guys dont miss out on taking the ladies out for a nice dinner and entertainment by Hobo Jim on June 8th. Only 3 weekends away and there will be plenty of prizes and drawings to win. Don't worry about finding a baby sitter, there are going to be drawings and raffles for the kids only section as well. The fundraiser supports the local Alaska Frontier Trappers Association. If you want to learn more about the Trappers Association feel free to check out the website at: http://www.akfrontiertrappers.com/ If you have any questions please message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Ok this is the last reminder for all you trappers out there. Tomorrow night Saturday June 8th at Evangelos 5:30 P.M. starts the second annual Rendezvous Dinner Auction for the Alaska Frontier Trappers Association.