Thread: You wouldn't believe what I caught today!!!!!!!

Default You wouldn't believe what I caught today!!!!!!!

100_2457.jpg This little fellow was just fine after I released him, but I bet he had a sore foot today !!!! LOL !!!

Hahaha.....I almost hooked one but never actually did. Did you just cut the line?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I put my shovel over him while I took the hook out, he wasn't hooked that much. He was fine when he went back down the hole. LOL !

What a Totally Cool AOD post,....this has got to rate, "Way up there,...for Most Entertaining"

How can you not laugh,...at the contortions that little critter is performing, hanging there,...

and the look on the OP's face,....a Classic
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Great photo! About a year ago we had one show up on the front porch. We don't even live on water or a creek near by. Thought it odd but I took him for a ride to a creek.

Goes in the other catagory..lol C&R and what no measurement? how much drag did he take?

Good share!
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

When I was a kid my mother was fishing along the riverbank and a very small baby muskrat swam up and climbed out right beside her. It was so cute she reached down and picked it up to enjoy it even more. The vicious little rascal promptly bit completely through her index finger making mom decide to quit examining him very quickly. In fact it went flying about 20 feet out into the water where in continued swimming
    on it's way.

That looks like Egumen lake. If it is that rat may have had a dent in his forhead where I smacked him with my rod. Scared the hell out of me sitting there fishing and looking between your feet to see a face looking up at you. Wasnt expecting that one

Quote Originally Posted by 0321Tony View Post
    That looks like Egumen lake. If it is that rat may have had a dent in his forhead where I smacked him with my rod. Scared the hell out of me sitting there fishing and looking between your feet to see a face looking up at you. Wasnt expecting that one
    That's SO Funny to imagine,...was my first thought,.."Man, I bet that would scare the absolute Hell right out of ya,..."

Just the shock factor, and the Rat-like appearance,...out of the little hole in the ice,...

the kind of thing you laugh about,...Later
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Priceless! (Nice job taking the time to remove the hook!). Well done!!
    "If your not the lead dog.... the view never changes"

Indeed, the very idea of taking a hook out of a live muskrat makes me want to head to hospital for a rabies shot pronto. Nice work.

Just don't let PETA get their paws on that photo.

Little fellers are literally starving this time of year. Sometimes.....they'll even eat each other if food resources are low.