Thread: Argo Tracks

Question Argo Tracks

Just bought an 07 Argo Avenger EFI and was looking for rubber tracks for it. I saw a pair of tracks on a Avenger in Soldotna last week that had aluminum on the sides instead of the plastic Agro tracks have, anyone know who makes these and where I can get them? Thanks

Default Tracks

This is what your looking for.

http://www.argorsbolduc.com/items.html

Smile Thank You northriver21

That was what I was looking for. Does anyone have any experience with these tracks pros/cons??

Default Tracks

I own the avenger that you were looking at in Soldotna, I've had the tracks on for about a year and a half now and have not had any problems with them, I am very happy with them. The guides and backing plates are not aluminum, they are steel. The tracks are 20" wide and the rubber is a little thicker then the Argo tracks so they are a little heavier. They cost me about $4200 with shipping to Anchorage.

Rick could you give me the address or the company name where you purchased them I'm interested in a pair. I really liked the way you had your Avenger set up and I'm trying to get mine similar it looks very functional with the set up you have. Did you put them together and install them and was it hard to do? I'm new to Argo's last week I hadn't even sat in one till I had bought mine so I'm still learning. Thanks Steve

Default Tracks

Steve, the name of the company is RS Bolduc and they are in St. Jacques de Leeds, Quebec, their web site is www.argorsbolduc.com, their phone number is 1 800 428-3346. The tracks come assembled and ready to put on, you will need wheel spacers and he will also sends you a set of heavier chain guides and some cold roll rods that are used for making the front and rear axles stronger, if you weld the rods on make sure you do not get the axle to hot or you may melt the seal. I talked to him a couple of times and then sent him a check with the address to Carlile in Anchorage, it took about a week to get them. Be patient when you call as him has a VERY strong French/Canadian accent, I got a kick out of it, he had to ask his wife what I was saying a couple of times. If you need anymore help PM me with your number and I'll give you a call, good luck.
    Rick

Default Adair Argo Tracks

Here is an alternative to Argo's Rubber Track and plastic super track. They weigh less, eliminate chain wind-up and actually swim.
    Adair Argo Track System