So Ive got most of my winter project done. The boat is nothing special, 16' smokercraft light aluminum boat, but it gets me on the water. I was prepared to purchase a new boat this year but things happen and it wasnt gonna work out like I wanted too so I decided to fix what I have and make it nicer. I did this all on a budget and completed all the work my self. Not counting the new motor Im around $400 into it.
She started out like this......old boat.jpg
Mind you I did not do anything to the inside except make new floor boards which I dont have pics of yet. I like the inside covered in dead fish so I figured why waste my time painting it. Here is my current progress....