Thread: Where to Buy High Thrust Yamaha Kicker???

Default Where to Buy High Thrust Yamaha Kicker???

Anyone know where I could buy a high thrust Yamaha 8 hp kicker??? Best guess on price??

Thanks Steve

Quote Originally Posted by stid2677 View Post
    Anyone know where I could buy a high thrust Yamaha 8 hp kicker??? Best guess on price??

Thanks Steve
    Deweys Cook Inlet in Anchorage. I think it is 3K for setup with remote steer. Give them a call and they can tell you for sure.

D
    ... aboard the 'Memory Maker' Making Memories one Wave at a Time!

I bought my T10 in Washington state when I drove down but it only costs about $100 to have one shipped here from Wa.
    The T8 has power tilt. The T10 is usually cheaper and does not have power tilt. If you do not need the power tilt I would suggest the T10.
    There is a surprising difference in prices between dealers. Suggest you visit Yamahas web site and find dealers in Washington and either call or send them emails. My quotes ranged up to $400 difference when I was shopping.
    Add an EZ steer and you are in business.

How do you like your Boat/motor now with the prop on it?
    Tennessee

Default Prop

Plan on heading down to Valdez on the 18th of May and spending a couple weeks running around the Sound. That will be my test run on the prop. I hope all goes well. I beleive everything is setup right. I'm really excited about running it, like getting a new boat. Have to learn how it likes the prop. I took out the passenger seats and I can put two cots on the deck. Plan on spending a fews nights out chasing blackies. Good luck on your ride. I will post back on how it performs. I have a fuel computer so I will be able to see the differance in fuel mileage between the jet and the prop.

Steve