Thread: Glue-on broad heads

Default Glue-on broad heads

I'm looking for 145 grain glue-on broad heads, either 2 or 3 blades. I've looked at sportsman's, full curl and back country with zero luck, anybody have any suggestions or have some old heads they want to sell? I'm trying to avoid paying shipping costs, but it looks like that's what is gonna happen.

you could modify some existing heads....add some lead to the taper, just remember to cut your tapers shorter, or you can add weight to the front end of the shaft, wood you can drill it, alum/carbon you could add it internally (unless you're shooting swagged alum). I havent weighed 20 grains in lead so I cant say how much taper volume it will take. I have however at one point weighed all my heads and used some bb split shot to get things where I wanted them. Guess I'm getting lazy I havent bothered in awhile.

Everything I have is 125's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibby View Post
    I'm looking for 145 grain glue-on broad heads, either 2 or 3 blades. I've looked at sportsman's, full curl and back country with zero luck, anybody have any suggestions or have some old heads they want to sell? I'm trying to avoid paying shipping costs, but it looks like that's what is gonna happen.
    shipping costs for a box of broadheads would most likely be less then a drink at your local bar, skip the drink and you will have them in hand. Bud
    Wasilla