Thread: Enough to make you sick...

Anchorage, Alaska

Default Enough to make you sick...

This is something I thought all of you should see.

Is this what our sport fishing industry has come to? Slander and outright disgrace???

The only two things that are true about this nasty review left on my friends Yelp page are the fact that WE worked there at one time, and we quit.

I know a great deal of you on this forum know Mike and I. You read this and be the judge of this nonsense...

Mike Brown runs the finest fly shop in town! He is the classiest most well respected person that I know. And he takes pride in the work that he does for his CUSTOMERS!!! He is HONEST and doesn't slander or talk crap about the other shops in town.

Furthermore, I am proud to call him my friend.
    Stop by the shop today and show your support!!

Last edited by Brian M; 03-08-2013 at 12:03. Reason: removed image detailing negative comments about businesses/individuals per forum rules

Beaver Fork

Considering the source, that'd be par for the course.

I've not shopped at that "other" location in years, overpriced, egotistical, and flat out horrible customer service.

Mike run's a top-notch shop, and I'm HAPPY to spend my $$ there....
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

With all due respect, this isn't about the sport fishing industry at all, its' merely a one sided rant from someone who's trying to start a urinary olympics with Mossy's.

Eagle River, AK

I'm sorry, but we cannot allow this to be posted publicly here due to our prohibition of negative comments regarding individuals and businesses. This is not a judgment on the merits of your concern, but this is not an issue that AOD can adjudicate fairly, nor can we get involved in a case that involves potential libel/slander originating from another website.

If folks have questions about the original post, you can send a note to the OP.