Thread: Awa banquet march 30th @ snowgoose, anchorage

Default Awa banquet march 30th @ snowgoose, anchorage

ALASKA WATERFOWL ASSOCIATION BANQUET: This is going to be a great banquet. Several guns to be given away, including high end shotguns and 2 or 3 AR-15's. Lots of other great items, a couple fishing trips on the Kenai and also out of Seward, 3 day motorhome rental from ABC Motorhomes, lots of power tools, custom duck calls, and lots and lots of other items. This AWA Banquet will be bigger and better then other local banquets as far as items being given away. I'm sorry but I just can't recall all the items being given away. Unlike other organizations, money we raise stays here in Alaska, we just finished a duck habitat project on the hayflats a few weeks ago. I will be updating this as I get more specific information, meanwhile click on our home page for ticket information. www.akwaterfowl.com Thank you for supporting ducks in Alaska. Bud
    Wasilla

I will be there!!!
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Update on donations: From what I understand we will have about 15 guns there, thats for a expected turnout of 120-150 people. Great odds, also cert for 2 for flying any place in the state on Penn Air, and riding anyplace in the state for Alaska RR. AWA does not put on a small banquet, great items to bid and buy raffle tickets on. Go to our website and call Shaun (301 4549) for tickets. www.akwaterfowl.com Bud
    Wasilla

There will also be two match sets of duck calls. one set in cocobola wood an anothet in acrylic. Donated by Watkins Calls

Also 6 custom prints matted and framed..Donated by Chris Montano Photography

The list is being compiled and should be updated on the website an FB account soon.

Either give Shaun a call at the number or email us at
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com

Please include how many tickets you need, whether you want a coorporate or regular table, Full name and phone number. We will get back in touch with you to confirm and arrange payment.

thanks for all the support.
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

We will also auction off a dove hunting trip to Argentina, great hunt, shoot doves all day long. Just another addition to many many items to be auctioned or raffled at the AWA Banquet. Call Shaun for tickets 301-4549, before the event is sold out. Bud
    Wasilla

Email sent for one ticket

Just got these pictures from Brain with Watkins Calls.

These will be up for auction at the AWA Banquet on the 30th.

Pretty awesome looking, and from what I hear sound as good as they look.

Set Cocobola Wood AWA Calls.jpgAWA Blue Acrylic Calls.jpg
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

I for one would like to request a prayer to be said over the meeting ...preferably by a person/pastor baptized in the holy spirit...

Bud- Are you going to be at the training this Saturday? Are you selling tickets or do I have to get them from someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by rcampb74 View Post
    Bud- Are you going to be at the training this Saturday? Are you selling tickets or do I have to get them from someone else?
    I plan on being there saturday, so does wayne johnson i believe, and he will have tickets, easiest is to go to our add up above about AWA and call shaun jenson, he will take cc info and set them aside for you, can also get in on the predinner raffle that way (6 guns i believe). Bud
    Wasilla

give Shaun a call at 301-4549

You can call Shaun at the above number and he will have tickets held for you at the door. They are going fast, limited number of seats available so best to order now. Also can get in on a special 6 gun raffle just for those who order early and not buy at the door. Lots and lots of great items for auction and raffles. Don't miss this banquet, will be one of the best banquets of the year, more then one gun being given away for every 10 people there, plus many other items. Single tickets $65, cpl $100 and much better food then any other banquet at the Snow Goose. Bud
    Wasilla

Opps!!! $120 for couples. My mistake, Bud
    Wasilla