Thread: Hk 4

Default Hk 4

I've never seen this before. It appears to be a JK-4 and it has four interchangeable barrels, .22, 7.62, 9mm and I forget the last one. It is new in the box. Has anyone ever seen one before? I'm also trying to look up the value, its part of an estate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill S. View Post
    I've never seen this before. It appears to be a JK-4 and it has four interchangeable barrels, .22, 7.62, 9mm and I forget the last one. It is new in the box. Has anyone ever seen one before? I'm also trying to look up the value, its part of an estate.
    I have seen just one, quite a long time ago. A pretty interesting piece and not very common in the States- it would be hard to gauge collector intererest and a potential value but I would guess that these are desirable by someone given H&K's reputation and the fact you have all the barrels.

Here's a link:
    http://remtek.com/arms/hk/civ/hk4/hk4.htm
    "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit

We had one recently. If you want to bring it by, I will write you an appraisal, gratis.

The usual 4 are .22, .32, .25 and .380. The 9mm is Kurz (short), that's the .380. Friend had one. Like a PPK except with perfect machining. They quit making it because it was too expensive to produce. Like a piece of jewelry. If you have all the barrels and mags, that's a nice set. Haven't seen one in several years.