Thread: Possible 3 year old GWP for sale.

Default Possible 3 year old GWP for sale.

Sadly my boy is attacking my husbands chickens and we cant have that. Want to find home incase he doesbt learn chickens are friends.We live in Fairbanks. He is not free and is neutered. Would consider a quality puppy over cash.If instrested please email for more information.I'm instrested in a Setter pup.

One of the guys in our Duck Club is looking for a GWP male. Not sure what he is interested in but keep in touch. Don
    Forgive me for being arrogant. I own 2 Drahthaar's.
    Tundramoor Drahthaar Kennel. Training Versatile Dogs because we hunt it all.
    Memeber of the Alaska Warterfowl Association.

Sadly we had to put him down. He had prior abuse because my exboyfriends friends and who knows what else. My Husband and I miss him dearly but he is in a better place now and will be buryed on our farm next to my dog who passed away January 2012 of old age.

Due to this event I rehomed all my personal dogs. Which the breeder of my GWP/Poodle was more then happy to have her back. The GSD Mix who knew him for quite sometime was just to devastated to get a long with my husbands dogs so I took him to the shelter.

I got a Brittany who I believe is from a litter I wanted orignaly and I just adore him!

So let me get this straight you put one dog down rather than rehome it. Gave one dog back to the breeder. Took one dog to the animal shelter. And then went and got a new puppy! And then have another thread going asking for assistance in finding yet another puppy. I honestly dont think you should have any animals if this is the way you treat them.
    Jesse
    HR SHR JR's Gunny Dog "Ermey"
    SR JR's Marsh Mangling Mindy
    SR JR's LNR Thicket Thrashing Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by thelast2 View Post
    So let me get this straight you put one dog down rather than rehome it. Gave one dog back to the breeder. Took one dog to the animal shelter. And then went and got a new puppy! And then have another thread going asking for assistance in finding yet another puppy. I honestly dont think you should have any animals if this is the way you treat them.
    Thank you. Rep sent.

Dogs are family...Not accessories.....
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

She SHOULD NEVER OWN any type of animal...**** shame.
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Toby View Post
    One of the best dogs I have ever owned! Infact my GWP is the best dog I have owned to date.
    So in 11 months time went from this, to putting the dog down because it was showing prey drive against some chickens. Rather than keeping the dog restrained and rehoming it.
    Jesse
    HR SHR JR's Gunny Dog "Ermey"
    SR JR's Marsh Mangling Mindy
    SR JR's LNR Thicket Thrashing Trixie

Honestly I'll let people think what they want to. Plus this fourm seems to not from the source. Sure he could of been trained but I know he would of gone after a child or adult just because he was abused by them.

We has a family made the decision to take my GSD mix to the shelter due to it was not fitting right around here without my boy.

Plus the pup it just wasn't right for me to keep his niece. I evenutally offered the breeder that I would take her back but we both sided it was not wasn't the best think for my feelings to do so.

It sounds like you guys are getting your information from someone who hasn't been around me for 2 months and knows nothing of what happened. Dogs are not asserories but I don't risk dogs going after people. Had I not met my exboyfriend none of this would of happened.

If people want right information about the lady with GWPs here in Fairbanks they need to ask her 2 last roommates of what horrendous conditions they were in. Plus the fact she is slandering me and putting my picture up WITHOUT MY CONSENT. I have become friends with her exroommate and we both tell everyone what she has done in the past year and she is out to get me in the process. I can give people a direct number to her exroommate who can also give other numbers to other people. My dog was a victim of her act too.

Get the facts right before you make an ass of yourself. No one knew my dog like me and he had no problems and then after being taken out of both of these places just suddenly turned. I had this dog since he was 12 weeks he never hurt a fly. He also problay had proir abuse when I left him with a handler for 5 months in the states. I never abused him and he lived happy for me.

He left me telling me that this is what he wanted me to do for a living. My husband was the only man he purely trusted and he wanted so badly to win him over. My husband was going to teach him how to be a bird dog and everything. This was a long thought out process and my husband has been through this all before with Chesapekes. This had been the worst he had ever experinced.

We didn't want to put him down. It hurts purely everyday.

***!!! You have got to be kidding me...

My two cents.. You can obviously not type, nor spell and have horrible grammar. I really do not believe you can be trained any different, it must have been that exboyfriend that has lead to this type of reckless posting. Sorry but we are going to have to put you down...

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Toby View Post
    It sounds like you guys are getting your information from someone who hasn't been around me for 2 months and knows nothing of what happened. Dogs are not asserories but I don't risk dogs going after people. Had I not met my exboyfriend none of this would of happened.
    Not to keep this going, but it seems like they are getting their information from YOUR posts.........just saying.
    "If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

hill billys..