Thread: This mornings experience buying ammo

Smile This mornings experience buying ammo

This morning I lucked out and was able to buy several cases of ammo for my three rifles. On the way home I stopped at the gas station and this drop-dead georgeous blonde was filling up right behind me. She looked at the ammo in the back of my car and said in a very sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in the barter system. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"
    I thought about it for a few seconds and responded, "Well, what kind of ammo have you got to trade?"

Good as it gets right there I tell ya
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Quote Originally Posted by TOMCOD View Post
    This morning I lucked out and was able to buy several cases of ammo for my three rifles. On the way home I stopped at the gas station and this drop-dead georgeous blonde was filling up right behind me. She looked at the ammo in the back of my car and said in a very sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in the barter system. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"
    I thought about it for a few seconds and responded, "Well, what kind of ammo have you got to trade?"
    ....that was great...!!!
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

I think I met her last week and all I got was a pair of 38's! But all in all it was a good trade I feel...
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    I think I met her last week and all I got was a pair of 38's!... But all in all it was a good trade I feel...
    Especially if they're compressed loads....!!!
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

There is a reason 38's are special. As I myself get older I see more of the old 38 longs.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you