Thread: Brunton ECHO 3-9x40 BDC Riflescope Only $149.99

Forum Sponsor

Default Brunton ECHO 3-9x40 BDC Riflescope Only $149.99

Brunton ECHO 3-9x40 BDC Riflescope Only $149.99

For those of you not familiar with Brunton Sports Optics it is time you checked them out. In order to assist you with this we are running a fantastic special opportunity on their Brunton ECHO 3-9x40 BDC Riflescope for only $149.99 with a little bit of a twist. To introduce the Brunton line we are offering this scope with a "Buy it, Try it, Love it or Return it" sale. That's right, if you get this scope, use it and do not agree that it is more than worth the $149.99 you paid for it, send it back for a full refund for up to 2 months from the time you bought it.

From Bruntons site:
    Your riflescope says a lot about the trophies on your wall. That's why we packed the Echo riflescopes with features like fully multicoated optics, a steadfast aluminum frame, and a fast focus eyepiece to make them versatile in the field. A glass-etched BDC reticle gives you options on-the-fly, and because the weather sometimes calls the shots, they are water, fog, and shock proof.

Features:
    Fast focus eyepiece
    Fully multi-coated
    Waterproof
    Nitrogen filled/fogproof
    Shock proof
    Precision finger turrets
    Glass etched BDC reticle

To make their products worry free they have also made very clear that their warranty is an all inclusive, use it hard with no worries as you are covered for life, warranty.

I think in the next short while you'll be seeing lots of their products as well as positive reviews being posted by guys who discover the Brunton line.

Please feel free to contact Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions.
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Hi Doug
    Are you selling these low end scopes?????

Sweepint
    Wasilla, (when not overseas)
    '' Livn' The Dream ''
    26' Hewescraft Cuddy, twin 115 Yam

Forum Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by sweepint View Post
    Hi Doug
    Are you selling these low end scopes?????
    Yes, we are carrying these Brunton ECHO 3-9x40 BDC Riflescopes and we feel for the money they are an excellent buy. Having been in the optics industry for many years we pick and choose the product lines that we will represent very carefully and do not feel that this is a "low end scope" If you have a different opinion please feel free to share this with us as we would be very interested. It is a lower priced scope, however, unlike many brands out there we do not feel that the Brunton line is a lower end product. As a matter of fact, their higher end optics are equal to, if not superior to, the Big Three Euros.
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com