Thread: ergo adjustable trigger for Rem 700?

Default ergo adjustable trigger for Rem 700?

I own a Sako TRG-42 (bought it from you Kenneth); one of the best features of it is the fact you can adjust the Roll/pitch/yaw of the trigger as well as the weight (of course) my question: does anyone make a similarly adjustable trigger for a Remington 700?

A friend of mine bought a new 700 Remington in .223 about 6 months ago at my recomendations. The triger was very heavy and I recomended he get it adjusted. The gunsmith he took it to said he could not get the screws to turn and had him pick the gun up. He ordered a Timmey trigger for the gun and I installed it with no trouble. I had never done this before and it was much easier than I would of thought. The Timmey works great. The factory trigger would bottom out a 5 lb. trigger pull scale before the gun would fire. I hope this will be of some help to you.

Dublin, GA

I agree with Cast Iron on the Timney trigger suggestion. Most of my newer Remington 700's have them. Easy install and easy to adjust. Huge improvement.
    NRA Life Member since 1974

Missing Palmer AK in Phonix AZ.

Iíve never seen a length and yaw adjustable trigger in the aftermarket only on Sakos. Doesnít mean it doesnít exist out there someplace but Iíve heard of nothing else like it.
    On the web=
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona