Thread: Anyone been out to summit lake lately?

Default Anyone been out to summit lake lately?

Has anyone been out there and had any luck on summit lake near cooper landing?last month I went out twice and caught around 12 each time mostly little ones and one 20+ inch rainbow,I went out again on the 14th and caught only one little dolly just wondering if its worth another trip?

I have yet to fish that lake this year but know for a fact that there are some nice fish in it. You just have to find them... "fishon"
    "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"

Yeah definently some nice fish in there!went out again yesterday and caught none I need to bring out my snowmachine so I can move around and find out where they are.On the up side I went to alder pond today and caught some landlocked salmon

I went to summit lake today. Got there about 730pm and fished till 9. Useing a pink jig and salmon eggs. I was in a ice shelter I saw a very large fish look at my jig. And took my eggs he came back several times but was never able to set the hook. He was ether a charr or rainbow he was pushing upper 20 inches I was fishing left of the pull off bout 70 yards from the road. I was in about 25 feet of water. Using my sonar flasher If anyone wants to go out there and wants a fishing buddy. Let me know. Ice is about foot thick and a foot of frozen overflow.

Did you go the day before too? I saw a red ice shelter near the parking lot when I was out there.I was fishing near the creek outlet by the campground

No actually when I was there. There was people out there scuba driving straight out from the pull out they had a quick fish 6. They had a huge hole cut out by a chainsaw and diving in 100 foot radius on a rope. It was interesting.

Does anyone wanna tag along with me to summit lake this coming sunday