Thread: Fundraiser for family of former member hiline

Eagle River, AK

Default Fundraiser for family of former member hiline

Longtime forum member "hiline," Chuck Lamb, who lives in the bush with his wife Jenny and two children, Jedidiah and Ezekiel, and was a solid contributor to this site, died tragically last fall. He was at the time working on completing their new cabin at Hiline Lake. With the loss of Jenny's husband, and the young boys' father, Jenny now needs some financial help so that they can afford to finish the cabin and stay at Hiline Lake. She and the boys are currently in town with friends and family helping them through their loss.

From Jenny: "Any donations will be used to get the cabin built so that the boys and I can continue living out there. It's just a simple 24' x 36' three-sided log cabin. Nothing fancy. But, I'll need to purchase quite a few materials, fly in gas for the chainsaws, generator and probably snow machine use. I'll buy extra food for folks who come to help. There will be a cabin available for people to stay in while out there this spring. Anything that can't be hauled in by snow machine in March will have to be flown in."

The Alaska Outdoors Forum and Jenny ask for your help. By clicking on the DONATE link below, you can make a donation via credit or debit card, or via a paypal account. You DO NOT have to have a paypal account to donate, and the site is completely secure. Thank you to all who participate on this site, and for any contributions toward helping a former contributing member's family.

Mean streets of Fairview

$100 sent. Let's pitch in for this Alaskan family in a tough spot.
    Live life and love it
    Love life and live it