Thread: Where to buy Outlaws?

Default Where to buy Outlaws?

I'm looking to buy a set of Outlaw MST's. I have a shipping quote of $325. (I know UPS has to eat too, but come on). I haven't found a dealer up here who will import them. Does anyone have any bright ideas?

Talk to Snowwolfe about shipping. He had some tires shipped for free (lower 48) to Carslile shipping in Seattle and then barged up here for like $75. A system like that will be your best bet.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

I shipped a set of tires to Alaska US Mail for around $125. It felt liked they loaded them up on a donkey, pointed it towards AK, and slapped it on the rear. Took 4 weeks to get them, but it was worth it. There are ATV tire companies that ship USPS.

Try and find someone besides HighLifter to buy the tires from. Someone who is willing to mail them to you USPS. It works out to about a buck a pound. The thing that gravels me about HL is that they will only ship UPS to AK. Unless they just changed thier policy.

Here ya go - I just got a set of Swamplites from one of the e-bay stores that offer "free shipping". (Only in the lower 48) I had them shipped to Seattle for free, and paid Carlile $75.00 to ship them to Anchorage. My wife picked them up there. Here's another thread I posted a while back with the details, phone info etc. :

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=11954

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

Default Here's a similar deal for Mudlites

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-ITP-MUDLITE-XTR-26-ATV-TIRES-4pc-FREE-SHIPPING_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43983QQihZ018Q QitemZ280111575547QQrdZ1
    Last edited by Alaska_Lanche; 05-10-2007 at 04:39. Reason: want to delete

River & Sea in Soldotna sells outlaws, give them a call. 262-7402.

Last set I had shipped free to Carlile trucking in Seattle and $ 39 per 100lbs to anchorage from there. Now this has been 2 years ago, so I'm sure prices have gone up a bit. Pretty reasonable if you can get everything you need in one trip. I had a 4500lb warn winch, and 4 27" ITP's and wheels shipped at the same time. Takes a couple weeks to get em here by Totes barge, but it beats $ 350 bucks!