It is during this lull time that I spend time reading old books. I am wondering if many of the forum members have read these books about hunting in Alaska. They aren't in order but they are all about Alaska.
1) Alaska Yukon Trophies Won and Lost by G.O. Young.
2) Alaskan Adventures by Jay Williams
3) To Far Western Alaska for Big Game by T.R. Hubback
4) Bows along the little Delta by Glen St. Charles
5) Shadow of Mt. Mckinley by William N. Beach
6) Sourdough and Swahili by Bud Branham
7)Hunting and Fishing in Alaska by Russell Annabel
8) My Lost Wilderness by Ralph Young
9)Pinnell and Talifson- Last of the Great Brown Bear men by Marvin Clark Jr.
10) Alaskan Hunter by Ray Chandler.