Thread: Hunting News

Talking Hunting News

This is unusual. A positive story about hunting on a major network: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-fr...-grocery-bill/

That's really neat that they would even consider doing a story on hunting and meat. I watch FOX News all the time because I think they are by far the only news network to give a both sides of a story.

Quote Originally Posted by WYhunt View Post
    That's really neat that they would even consider doing a story on hunting and meat. I watch FOX News all the time because I think they are by far the only news network to give a both sides of a story.

I am much more right, than left, but come on...Fox News is horribly biased haha.

cool story though

Overall was a little hoaky (sp) but in some areas that does indeed work. When I lived in the midwest I saved money shooting deer but did it very close to home, had the same bow for 12 years. In Juneau I can do that if I hunt the roadsystem or behind the house and don't get picky. Probably came ahead the most in Dillingham with moose, had two years I burned 6 gallons of gas and hunted two days and solo'd a bull each time. Then I got into a group that likes to burn gas and drink more and I about break even if we score two out of 4 guys. (much nicer retrieving them though)

I used to be able to say the same of fish, but a 24 ft boat with 225 hp motors means I'd have to grow gills to come out ahead.

All news is biased, so there is no shame in choosing your flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickH View Post
    This is unusual. A positive story about hunting on a major network: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-fr...-grocery-bill/
    Luv it!!!!! That dude rolls Kuiu gear on alot of his shows.

That was a great news clip. Need lots more like them. Most of us as hunters don't save money hunting but like the guy said you cant eat your score card from the golf course.

Quote Originally Posted by J2theD View Post
    I am much more right, than left, but come on...Fox News is horribly biased haha.

cool story though

Hahahah I'm far right and I can say its very biased. Almost as bad as the left wing NBC
    Grab a friend, a rifle and go hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by chinookee2004 View Post
    you cant eat your score card from the golf course.
    My scorecard is always awful anyways! Sure don't taste as good either!

I really enjoy his show MeatEater - one of the shows that I can sit through and not get frustrated with the host being obnoxious. Pigman comes to mind - I quit watching that one last year. Glad that Steven Rinella and MeatEater are getting some press - Fox should have at least hooked him up with some makeup - he looks like he could use a tan!