Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alright you clowns!

Default Alright you clowns!

Who in the he11 gave up my first and last name? My work email is getting blown up from people I don't even know, wanting to know about hunt areas... Hey I see you put in for dm333 you got intel on how to hunt that area... Thanks guys... Funny one minute that 323 is a ******* next thing receiving emails hey buddy can you help me out... All I will say is figure it out on your own...

There are a couple ways that people might be able to track your name down if they really wanted to for some reason, such as if you pointed out that you won a couple of specific permits since it is pretty easy to search through the drawing winner list to find someone who won the same two permits, but no idea if you did that or if someone would go to that length.

It could just be that they are using the "email" link from your member profile. It does not give out your e-mail address, but I think it allows someone to send you a message that gets sent to whatever e-mail you have tied to your profile here.

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    Who in the he11 gave up my first and last name? My work email is getting blown up from people I don't even know, wanting to know about hunt areas...
    At least it's not the IRS blowing up your work email.
    Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

Any one can do a search for draw hunt winners. They are even posted in the newspaper. So getting upset at us, might as well go pee in the wind.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Unfortunate, but I'm looking for info for my permit draw as well. It's for DCBSkissmybuttdraw system......

That's kinda funny.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Quote Originally Posted by Daveinthebush View Post
    Any one can do a search for draw hunt winners. They are even posted in the newspaper.
    Yep, I've gotten phone calls and letters in the mail long before I participated on this website. It's public information, like it or not.

Yeah 323 KNOWS all the hot spots in ALASKA! I know I ALWAYS make sure the spot I am hunting is legit through his advanced wisdom of hunting AK! Actually I just watch Wild West Alaska to learn of new places and how to hunt. Still trying to figure out where they proxy hunted for elk!

Who in the he11 gave up my first and last name? My work email is getting blown up from people I don't even know, wanting to know about hunt areas... Hey I see you put in for dm333 you got intel on how to hunt that area... Thanks guys... Funny one minute that 323 is a ******* next thing receiving emails hey buddy can you help me out... All I will say is figure it out on your own...
    Wasnt me but that's funny. Make sure you tell them all the best spots to go.

Quote Originally Posted by northway View Post
    Yeah 323 KNOWS all the hot spots in ALASKA! I know I ALWAYS make sure the spot I am hunting is legit through his advanced wisdom of hunting AK! Actually I just watch Wild West Alaska to learn of new places and how to hunt. Still trying to figure out where they proxy hunted for elk!
    Northway ie bigmouth gave up the biggest sheep hunting spot ever on on of his recent rants thanks northway

323 copy and paste this and send it back.

You have drawn my attention to a site of acquaintances. I hope, as I shall like
    you. How I to you in a photo? The truth - pretty? But in a life I more nice!!!
    And as I cheerful, kind, sociable and fluffy! I like to go in for sports, read
    books, to listen to music. I love winter and summer. I do not love spring and
    slush.
    If I have interested you, with pleasure I shall tell about myself more in the
    following letter.
    I wait for the answer on pevlyvkj@yandex.ru

Ya know the funny thing aboutr emails is there not like a phone call where you have to answer the phone & waist your time telliung someone your Not going to tell them what they want, All you have to do is push the Delete button.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveinthebush View Post
    Any one can do a search for draw hunt winners. They are even posted in the newspaper. So getting upset at us, might as well go pee in the wind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Yep, I've gotten phone calls and letters in the mail long before I participated on this website. It's public information, like it or not.
    oh some my handle 323 is tied into the draw system with my name as well, with a link to this forum ah it makes sense now..

That does suck but kinda funny it was not I. Could it have been your reloading buddy? HAHA

nah I just like encrypting the email when I hit reply... Keeps folks in suspense... Oh you think this thread is about your email??? Lol

oh some my handle 323 is tied into the draw system with my name as well, with a link to this forum ah it makes sense now..
    You didn't mention that they were calling you 323 - you just said you were getting e-mails.

Your first and last name is listed on your PUBLIC profile. Don't take Sherlock Holmes to read your thread, look at your profile and see your name.

PLUS,, your dot mil address is linked to your profile. All they are doing is clicking that,, no stalking required.

First thing draw winners do is google the hunt number and start reading old hunt reports.

If you want to be mad at anyone, have a look in the mirror,, YOU wrote the story about that area,, YOU listed your real first and last name on your PUBLIC profile. YOU listed your work email as the one for other to contact you with.

Have a Coke and Smile Brother...
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

Shuks, I didnt give out yer name, but Google Earth has your co-ordnants, and the real problem is that the Drones know that you know.........

That chip implanted in your tooth by the CIA really works
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Quote Originally Posted by northway View Post
    HAHA! I was wondering the same thing.
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Northway ie bigmouth gave up the biggest sheep hunting spot ever on on of his recent rants thanks northway
    Yup, I gave it away! Hope to see you walking in there this August! Good luck! Make sure to bring your big boy panties!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast