Thread: Dm339 Western side of unit 13

Default Dm339 Western side of unit 13

I have drawn a nonresident permit for the area. I am closing in on the specific area and have contacted/agreed with a flying service to fly me over the crowds to the promised land.
    My wife would prefer that I not go alone....again. I have gone alone several times and have all the gear I need. I doubt the word of most of my friends who proclaim interest in the hunt so I am open to finding friends on here who might be more invested in a hunt(wont back out in August).
    The bait is set....any nibbles this year?

Default 2013 moose season

Quote Originally Posted by the nikster View Post
    I have drawn a nonresident permit for the area. I am closing in on the specific area and have contacted/agreed with a flying service to fly me over the crowds to the promised land.
    My wife would prefer that I not go alone....again. I have gone alone several times and have all the gear I need. I doubt the word of most of my friends who proclaim interest in the hunt so I am open to finding friends on here who might be more invested in a hunt(wont back out in August).
    The bait is set....any nibbles this year?
    I pulled a moose tag for 339 I,m from wisconsin and looking to pair upwith someone(brucesguideservice@hotmail.com

PM me when u get a chance.