Thread: Peninsula muzzleloader certification course?

Default Peninsula muzzleloader certification course?

Anyone know of or if there will be any muzzleloader certification courses held on the peninsula this summer. I checked the F&G web site and there were none scheduled so I thought someone on here might know something.

I drew DM783 this year and its a muzzleloader or archery tag and I am going to have to have shoulder surgery in late March so I am not sure how I will be doing by the time the season rolls around for shooting my bow, and being that I have lousy luck drawing tags I am not going to waste this tag. I have the archery cert but I dont have a muzzleloader cert to do the hunt if I cant get my bow pulled back in time.

Thanks

Tony

There's a schedule for upcoming classes at the ADF&G site. If there's not one on it, a call to the peninsula office might serve to get one started.

I looked at the schedule and all the classes were in Anchorage or farther north. I will give them a call

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

the only Scheduled Muzzle loader class for the peninsula right now is in October and it is an online course field day, put some pressure on them for a full class and will see if we can work one in,,,, Certified Basic, Muzzleloader, archery instructor

Quote Originally Posted by rodeobum View Post
    the only Scheduled Muzzle loader class for the peninsula right now is in October and it is an online course field day, put some pressure on them for a full class and will see if we can work one in,,,, Certified Basic, Muzzleloader, archery instructor
    Any new info on this ? You can count me in if they can hold one before October of this year.................................