Thread: Looking for info on any area ice fishing guides

Default Looking for info on any area ice fishing guides

My troubled nephew is coming to be with my wife and I from March 15-24 and I have no activities for him to participate in. I usually don't do much in the winter besides my fish taxidermy, and I don't have any snow toys. If any of you know of any individuals that guide daily ice fishing trips, I would really appreciate a name or number. Just one or two days of ice fishing would really be a treat. The kid is not a bad kid, he just has two crappy divorced parents who fight 24/7. Thanks for any names or numbers.

Thanks,

CD

Can your get away for winter kings in homer? That would be my first choice. There will also be some really good hockey I town as there is a west regional for the older teams around that time, should be cheap or free!

fishtale river guides has ice fishing trips they guide according to thier website

Thanks, great ideas.

You might want to call Lake Louise lodge, and go ice fishing there for lakers, it isn't a sure thing you will catch any thing but you can rent snowmachines cheap and drive to where you want to fish. You might also ask him what he wants to do, he might just be happy to not be around his parents fighting.