Thread: Raspberry Island Remote Lodge

Default Raspberry Island Remote Lodge

I drew DB293 and was wondering if anyone has ever stayed at the remote lodge on Raspberry Island. I am planning for a unguided trip and was curious to what the rates were per day. Just room + meals and transportation to/from hunting area. Any info? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper 27 View Post
    I drew DB293 and was wondering if anyone has ever stayed at the remote lodge on Raspberry Island. I am planning for a unguided trip and was curious to what the rates were per day. Just room + meals and transportation to/from hunting area. Any info? Thanks!
    just go to ther website Kodiak raspberry island remote lodge. They have a hunt site and if you e-mail birch for info he is johnny on the spot.
    Dan

Birch and Tiffany are good people. They will take very good care of you. I give them my highest recommendation.

They have a lot of info on their facebook page as well. Looks like they've put a lot of work in to upgrading the lodge recently too.

Default Have to agree

Quote Originally Posted by happytobeinAK View Post
    Birch and Tiffany are good people. They will take very good care of you. I give them my highest recommendation.

I concur, we stayed with them twice and they run a fine operation.