Thread: The best fish bait ..!

Default The best fish bait ..!

You all shoud try this ..let me know wat u think...works the best i seen.....Take one egg ,4 tab. flour.one tsp. cooking oil, cooked shrimp ground up small bits, salmon eggs mushed up mix in bowl....next take cherry jello about 4 tab. to 1/4 cup water heat in mic. real hot..add to bowl ,mix.....put in mic....cook 4 mins...cool ,roll dough in hands pull some off roll up ....put on hook and hang on....Ive caught trout, char ,whitefish ,pike,borbut all on this bait and real easy to make ...!!!! thewhitefisher..

that is different

Give it a try u will like it..........

you made me hungry...
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Yeah now all I can think about is Jello.
    "If your not the lead dog.... the view never changes"

This works better then raw shrimp by far..!! 200 trout ,char, pike .. on this bait while ice fishing this year....! made some with red salmon they rainbows love it....plus no toxic dies .................

Bait can be stored in frig. for months if hard-cold, 15 sec. in the mic. will soften it right up. does not stick to your hands wont hurt the fish....the bait .dyes are killing fish dont use it you release fish back dont poisen them with that **** ....DYEd BAITS shoud be band......!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitefisher View Post
    You all shoud try this ..let me know wat u think...works the best i seen.....Take one egg ,4 tab. flour.one tsp. cooking oil, cooked shrimp ground up small bits, salmon eggs mushed up mix in bowl....next take cherry jello about 4 tab. to 1/4 cup water heat in mic. real hot..add to bowl ,mix.....put in mic....cook 4 mins...cool ,roll dough in hands pull some off roll up ....put on hook and hang on....Ive caught trout, char ,whitefish ,pike,borbut all on this bait and real easy to make ...!!!! thewhitefisher..

Sounds like you're making a dough ball. That is what we use to use down in Ohio growing up to catch catfish and carp although never cooked it in a oven, didn't have microwaves back then. Shoot why not. Your recipe looks really good. Got that shrimp and eggs giving off scent. Ever try that in the lakes during the summer?