Thread: 9 month old started yellow male

Default 9 month old started yellow male

Sire is intl/nat/ukc CH HRCH Ivory Snow Mountain MH, dam is SR Idaks Arctic Perfection CGC

This boy came back to me when his owners decided that they couldn't keep up with him, he is beautiful and a natural retriever. His siblings were out duck hunting at 4.5 months old. He has been through an 8 week retriever training course that included intro to birds, shot, water, many marks, and obedience. Ideally his new home should be avid hunters, and want a hunting companion. He is house broken, crate trained, and is starting force fetching(he doesn't need it so much as I like a solid retrieve). He is pick of the litter and I want to keep breeding rights to him. His parents information(including health screens ) are available as well... He is a phenomenal boy that is hard to pass up.

email arcticretrievers@yahoo.com or call 907-750-7046 for more info and pictures

What are you asking for price on him and how big is he

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sent you an email. Also very interested. Can you include the info/ pics of the parents.
    Thanks
    Tomorrow isn't promised. "Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey." E. Hemingway

I am asking $1000 he is already dual AKC/UKC registered, he should be 65-80 lbs full grown. Sire was a master national qualifier for 2009 as well

Email sent.
    Would love more info....