Thread: 22LR Remington bricks

Default 22LR Remington bricks

Sportsman's Warehouse in Anchorage had about 10 bricks left as of 30 minutes ago, but sadly they are out of S&W 15-22 MOE rifles my 11 year old got the only one that came in. Good luck I hope some of you get some 22lr to shoot I did not buy any because I still got 13.5 bricks of Federal so I figure let some other people have some.

Frontier Outfitters in Fbks had 400 round bricks of Am. Eagle 22lr last week.
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Hey! If I look thru this empty beer bottle, I think I can see Russia from here!!!

Glad to hear that there was some product on the shelves! that said, I have found the Rem bulk pack ammo to be far less reliable in nearly all of my 22's as compared to Winchester, CCI, Federal etc.
    “You’ve gotten soft. You’re like one of those police dogs who’s released in to the wild and gets eaten by a deer or something.” Bill McNeal of News Radio

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

I use only CCI Blazer for everything.

It does well in auto pistols.

SOTN
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Picked up one of the last boxes of Remington golden bullet 22lr bricks at Sportsmans in Wasilla this afternoon, $24(525rd value pk). Just happened to be in the right place at the right time, wasn't even there to look for 22lr but seen the guy behind the counter passing them out. The remington 22lr is my preferred 22 ammo cause it feeds through my Glock .22lr conversion kit the best(really the only 22 I shoot). Also grabbed a 250rd bulk pk of UMC 9mm there($72), still around 10 or so boxes left of it when I left.

Quote Originally Posted by Alangaq View Post
    ... That said, I have found the Rem bulk pack ammo to be far less reliable in nearly all of my 22's as compared to Winchester, CCI, Federal etc.
    Interesting, because I have just the opposite experience. My .22's will feed almost anything, but they like Remington best based on colloquial experience of what I'm shooting and how many FTF's I have to clear. I think Winchester bult-pack 525 boxes give me the worst experience. Wish they would get some more remington Yellow Jacket or Viper or even Golden Bullet bricks down here.

Quote Originally Posted by blasterak View Post
    Picked up one of the last boxes of Remington golden bullet 22lr bricks at Sportsmans in Wasilla this afternoon, $24(525rd value pk). Just happened to be in the right place at the right time, wasn't even there to look for 22lr but seen the guy behind the counter passing them out. The remington 22lr is my preferred 22 ammo cause it feeds through my Glock .22lr conversion kit the best(really the only 22 I shoot). Also grabbed a 250rd bulk pk of UMC 9mm there($72), still around 10 or so boxes left of it when I left.
    I got lucky and scored a brick as well. That stuff has been hard to come by lately.

Wonder how long it would take me to put a brick through a Rossi combo? One.... at.... a..... time.

Would add that Frontier was out of Am. Eagle bricks as of the weekend and had bricks of Golden Bullet, but much more expensive than the other had been. Not sure of stock now.
    Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.