Thread: air boating fever !!

Default air boating fever !!

work,work,work..... so i can run my boat, and be HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY !!!! I'm not rich or set up like skip, but in todays economy, im sure grateful and happy with my 502 and two counter rotating props. We enjoy the ride, and maybe some day i can upgrade to a boat with a heated cab !! working on the slope, it's nice to look forward to the fun !! HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY

Welcome to the airboat forum. Not a lot of us active on here but quite a few that just read. Do you do any riding on ice in the winter or are you a "fair weather airboater" not haveing the cab, or at least a windshield makes winter airboating a challange. Post a pic of your rig, I would lov to have a CR on mine. Hope to see you on the river sometime. Bud
    Wasilla

Only a couple more months till were running again.....
    Captain, who do you work for on the slope and where do you run your boat?
    BK

Default one thing at a time

well, I have a list, new bottom, cab, maybe wider props; dont really need all that, just wanna make my boat better. I'm going up the little delta river this year for moose, - I drew a tag for any bull. So are their any suggestions for the best kind of props for cr's ? I dont get stopped by rain, but I have never run in the winter,,,, YET ! Lets have fun folks, and be safe too ! ready to go !!

I imagion the props that came on it are pretty good. What do you have on it. From what I've seen, most with $8500 CR set ups usually don't skimp on the props, but who knows. Getting your boat used you have what came on it. If questions about props, I would call century and ask what they suggest for the power and size boat you have on it. I actually think a enclosed cab would not be that hard to put on, may need to enlarge the stand for your seats, then a stout windshield and from there to the canvas shop for what they suggest as far as frame for the canvas top. Thats if you have the equipment and skill to do it yourself, otherwise, talk to skip about what he can do for it. Enjoy your sliding. Bud
    Wasilla

Captian k
    I'm Guessing You Know Me, Is The Boat You Have The Pather That Was For Sale Last Year With The 502 And the And CR From Pather And The Warp Drive Props. If You Have Questions Fell Free To Call Me I Will Try To Help You With Questions Our What Ever You Need 322-3291

Skip, yes we have met a few times, I bought the boat in the summer of 2011, and yes the boat is stock from panther with the 502 and I do think the props are warp drive and dont know the advantages of different props. I used to work on post at IMF, but thanks to lay off's I now work on slope and dont have as much time off for boating as I used to. My wife and I looked at your boats, and I sure wanted your old one, but I couldnt make it work with the bank, then this one fell in my lapp and I had to have it, I havent run my hewes craft since. I'll be in touch, Thanks, Keith.