Thread: Alaska Chapter SCI 37th Annual Hunting Expo & Sportsman's Banque

Default Alaska Chapter SCI 37th Annual Hunting Expo & Sportsman's Banque

Hi Guys! We've been hard at work this year getting ready for our 37th annual show. Next Friday and Saturday February 22nd and 23rd we will be at the Dena' ina Center. Tickets are selling out quickly for Saturday night. Friday night tickets are available and we have a great show. We will be giving away more than 100 guns, jewelry, art, gear, furs, as well as some great hunts from all over the world! We have a drop off Brooks Range sheep hunt with Bushwacker Air, 1 Australian, 5 New Zealand, many Namibian and South African Safaris, and some great North American big game hunts. I specifically want to let you guys and laddies know we have a SERIOUS selection of bird hunts this year! We have an AK peninsula ptarmigan hunt, many lower 48 pheasant hunts, several Mexico dove, pigeon, or duck hunts, and a slew of dove and pigeon hunts in Argentina. You can purchase tickets online from our website. Friday night tickets are $50 and Saturday night tickets are $85. For anyone wishing to purchase a table please call me at 907-947-0983. Thanks!

http://www.aksafariclub.org/#!2013-banquet/c24jt

Brett

Hmmm....not sure what a banque is, but I think you get the idea!