Thread: KNOW anything about "ALASKA RANGE" Back Packs......???

Default KNOW anything about "ALASKA RANGE" Back Packs......???

Anyone know anything about these Back Packs........????Good, Bad, Fair.....???

http://akrange.com/products.html

I believe they are at the Sportsman Show every year, come to town and check it out, them too! Pretty sure I seen them there. Bino pouch grabbed my attention but never bought, yet.

My hunting partner has one of their day packs, its a really well though out and well built pack. I'm overall impressed with their packs and would love to own one.

I think you can see a couple of them at Mountin View sports on the pack wall. At least the product tag looks like whats on some of the packs there.

Well built,,but heavy,very heavy. The one I tried one was close to 10lbs empty. That is a lot for an empty pack. They should be at the show this year.
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

I don't worry about a few extra pounds in a quality pack, if the bag is well designed. I did look at them at Mt. View Sports, odd that they did not use brown webbing for the compression straps. Over all I liked the pack, I would change out the hip'belt for some that I own of higher quality.

I have their day pack, not the full frame back. I love it. Well designed, water proof, great pockets and accessibility and the ability for a hydro pack. I would recommend them to anyone. As mentioned before, they have been at the Sportsman's Show for the past few years and I would expect them back again.