Thread: Passin' on, some Free 30-06 Cases,...anybody need these ??

Default Passin' on, some Free 30-06 Cases,...anybody need these ??

I got into a project a while back, and posted here about my attempts to salvage a mishmash of '06 brass,
    Here's the thread, for your entertainment purposes,...sure glad I avoided the potential hassle I was diving into

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ons?highlight=

and a couple guys ended up sending me quite a bit of 30-06 brass to save me the mess,...

Now, I've finished that out, loaded up a lifetime of Hunting Rounds for the Father in Law,
    and I don't need these anymore
    I figured, Passing on the Favor is the thing to do, preferably to a new start-up guy, but anyone needing these
    please send me a PM

There's 80 pieces, of Completely Tuned, 30-06 brass, totally ready to go,

They've all been Fireformed and Full Length sized, Primer Pocket Uniformed, Flashhole Deburred, Trimmed and Polished
    They'll come with these boxes, and a couple 30 cal Bore Brushes thrown in

Anybody,(?) cause they're basically in my way, need a good home,...

40 cases are Federal, (of which 20 have been fired three times and are FL sized),
    the rest, only once beyond the original
    the other 40 are Lake City '69, and all of those are twice fired, Full Length Sized, ready to go

So, either PM or call me at (907)512-7305 and I'll get them in the mail,
    Plug in your primers, and start Loading these, lots of firings left in them
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

I'll take em! Pm sent.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

In the Mail, soon as I get the details on where, TWB,

Glad you can use them
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Thank you sir! Contact me on your next harvest. I'd like to return the good will.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

You're welcome,
    took me a couple days to get around to getting those sent,..."Darn Procrastinatin',....."

Who knows, I'm going to go after some Registration Bear down here soon, not an easy hunt, but,...
    take it easy, hope you kill lots of paper, and some meat too with those