Thread: lobstah Boat Sighting

Default lobstah Boat Sighting

Was watching the reality series Wild West Alaska (Funny show) on 1/27. Towards the end of the show there was a quick shot of the Whittier launch ramp. Just happen to be the Snow Squal backing down the ramp. Maybe we should have a new reality show on Potbuilder Steve. Could be interesing tryimg to find out his hot spots for shrimping

Eagle River

You know I saw that too and wondered if it was him.... Maybe the new show would be called...... wait for it..... wait for it..

Alaska Potbuilder!

It could cover the exciting adventures of a guy who builds shrimp pots and commercial fishes in ALASKA... I would expect viewership to be high amongst male boat owners who shrimp in PWS...

2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

Pot Wars the Tastiest Catch of wicked shrimp like they used to say in the old days "don't touch that dial"

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    907 775 1692

Down wind of 2 Glaciers

Hell, If this happens I'll have to cave and get cable TV. Not waiting for Netflix. Alaska Pot Wars =