Thread: great air transport

Default great air transport

Just wanted to let every one know about a great air service in Kodiak. My wife and I just returned from a very successful Kodiak brown bear hunt. We used Sea Hawk Air for transport. If anyone ever gets the opportunity to hunt down in Kodiak, I highly recommend this air service. The pilot, Roland, is an excellent pilot and his plane rocks. His whole crew took great care of us as soon as we landed in Kodiak. They taxied us around for errands, handled our gear safely, picked our cargo up from Ak air and stored it at there place until we got there. Flew us in to our spot in a timely fashion and got us out of there early even though they were overbooked that day. They really were awesome and made our perfect hunt that much better. By the way, we got a beautiful 10 foot boar.

Default Grizzly 1

Quote Originally Posted by BILLSTER View Post
    Just wanted to let every one know about a great air service in Kodiak. My wife and I just returned from a very successful Kodiak brown bear hunt. We used Sea Hawk Air for transport. If anyone ever gets the opportunity to hunt down in Kodiak, I highly recommend this air service. The pilot, Roland, is an excellent pilot and his plane rocks. His whole crew took great care of us as soon as we landed in Kodiak. They taxied us around for errands, handled our gear safely, picked our cargo up from Ak air and stored it at there place until we got there. Flew us in to our spot in a timely fashion and got us out of there early even though they were overbooked that day. They really were awesome and made our perfect hunt that much better. By the way, we got a beautiful 10 foot boar.

Cngratulations on the great bear. That's a pretty nice one. Hope you elected to have an Alaska taxidermist do the honors. They're much better, and a lot more experienced, than most of the stateside shops.