Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NOT 2A, NOT AWB, Just Ammo Control

Default NOT 2A, NOT AWB, Just Ammo Control

Control the ammo........control the the firearms.......No WORRIES. Why just 45 days ago only those WACKOS with "Tin-foil" hat cared.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...p_ref=business

And the FROG just floats in the "NICE" warm water in the pot.......

And now calling for the EPA to ban lead used for bullets....
    That should raise the cost of bullets quite a bit if we are limited to things other than lead for all of it.

I 5think there controlling the ammo pretty good right now. Just look at the shelves at any ammo store... And us reloaders are in the same bind, you can't find components either.
    Ignorance is not Bliss, it's insanity

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Control the ammo........control the the firearms.......No WORRIES. Why just 45 days ago only those WACKOS with "Tin-foil" hat cared.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...p_ref=business

And the FROG just floats in the "NICE" warm water in the pot.......

You do realize the likely reason for the "rationing" of ammo, right? Its called HOARDERS and SCAMMERS....tin foil hats indeed....

If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem, I guess.

glad i dont need no ammo for my KA-BAR!
    Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by dkwarthog View Post
    You do realize the likely reason for the "rationing" of ammo, right? Its called HOARDERS and SCAMMERS....tin foil hats indeed....

I guess I see what your saying, correct me if I am wrong. The guy who has ammo is hoarding because he has ammo right....???? And he will not sell for what you want to pay, right. Now look at it from the otherside.

From the other side it looks like the guy with money is Hoarding his money, and hopes it will go up in value. The guy with the ammo thinks that funny Yankee paper money is worth less today than 60 days ago. So he would rather hold ammo as a long term storage of wealth. In the end both get to CHOOSE and assume the results of there choice.

The guy with cash will do what he thinks is smart and in his best interest. The guy with the ammo is doing the same. Either way both should ask WHY the Department of Homeland Security needs 1.7 Billion rounds of "EVIL HOLLOW POINT AMMO"......For practice and training FMJ will work and at a fraction of the price of your tax dollars

Quote Originally Posted by dkwarthog View Post

I am very WILLING to be part of the solution................What ammo do you need......???

LOL, AGL, I hear what you are saying and dont disagree. Unfortunately for me, I have neither enough ammo or money ( and even less ammo money, lol) ...I was just making a smart donkey comment with a kernal of truth...

FWIW, if a guy has (alot of) ammo, I dont think he is hoarding.

Now, if he has ammo and then goes and buys ALL the ammo available that is hoarding to me.

If he buys it ALL and then tries to sell it at two or three times his cost, that is scamming to me. Maybe scamming is too strong a word...how about scalping??

Then again, maybe I am just the sour grapes guy because I dont have enough ammo!!!

One thing for sure, we found out just how fast ammo( and components ) can become scarce if we really needed it - not a very comforting thought....
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    One thing for sure, we found out just how fast ammo( and components ) can become scarce if we really needed it - not a very comforting thought....
    Food shortage, and no food at any price is just around the bend. We got 7 Billion Humans on Earth and most are living on credit........everyone in America lives on credit.........When the credit stops, 2 billion humans will starve to death.

It may be much sooner than later AGL, things are heating up rapidly in the middle east with the Israel air stirkes on Syria. All we need is another world war, 2 billion could be a low number! Lukily I have stored up a lot of body fat, should carry me long enough to make my way up to Alaska to hide out with you chaps! I will try to bring a truckload of sweet corn! Oh, and lots of bullets!
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

2 billion humans will starve to death.
    Don't sweat it, they reproduce like rabbits.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

2 billion humans will starve to death.
    i will eat the people.
    Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by greythorn3 View Post
    i will eat the people.

...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    #Resist

And then there are those!

Food shortage, and no food at any price is just around the bend. We got 7 Billion Humans on Earth and most are living on credit........everyone in America lives on credit.........
    Everyone? I don't....

Quote Originally Posted by ak_cowboy View Post
    Everyone? I don't....
    If you do any commerce in US Dollars. All those dollars are derived from CREDIT. If you use Yankee Dollars, you be using credit.

If you do any commerce in US Dollars. All those dollars are derived from CREDIT. If you use Yankee Dollars, you be using credit.
    Wow.....no....."fail"....
    " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

While the U.S. economy may be based on credit, my personal finances are not. Living on credit amounts to giving someone else a gun and allowing them to hold it to your head.
    #Resist

This is painful but instructive:
    " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast