Thread: Is there such a thing?

Default Is there such a thing?

I'm looking for the best insulated WATERPROOF gloves that I can find. I'm done with gloves that say that they are waterproof. When my hands are soaked after a little rain I've seen screendoors that were more waterproof. Recommendation wanted, needed and desired please. Actual expeirence prefered. Thanks

If you have money to spend, mountain hardware makes a pair of gloves that are unbeatable IMO.... Fully waterproof, insulated, used in -30 weather and colder..... Used for riding and ice fishing many times....... Look em up they run about $180... Remember, you get what you pay for!

Release Lake Trout

There is no woven material that's "waterproof"....get some lined Atlas fishing gloves, they're really comfortable....
    "– Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Neoprene gloves are water proof, but my hands sweat in them after a while. Divers use them in cold water all the time.

Don't know what your temp criteria is but for the money, you can't beat Cabela's Dry-Plus® Thinsulate™ Deluxe Shooting Gloves. On sale for $40. I have used them for decades and have my whole family outfitted with them. I have used them on extended, stationary sits with below zero windchill and some all day rain events. Never needed a handwarmer, never got wet. Nice lycra trigger finger and very breathable if your humping. If camo isn't needed, I have ski gloves from EMS, Mntn Hardware and North Face that have never let me down. Most are under $110.

I am convinced that the Yetis have all of the water proof gloves that are produced, otherwise I would have ran across a pair by now. Good luck in the search for the "Holy Grail of Gloves".