Thread: snow machine Trail to lake creek

Default snow machine Trail to lake creek

Ihave a cabin at fish lake creek just above lake creek I have never snowmachine to it is the trail from the deska landing to lake creek marked well and help and information is apprecaited thanks Chris
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

The trail should be marked from Deshka Landing to Yentna Station and poss. on the Skwentena Call Yentena Station at 733-2746 and talk with Dan or Jean they would know.

skybust,
    there are trail reports on this forum about the trail conditions from deshka landing down the big su and up the yentna. you could also get trail reports from the deshka landing website or any of the lodges along the way like Luce's, yentna station, northwoods etc. there is usually a very well marked trail from the yentna all the way up the fish lakes chain. northwoods lodge is right on lower fish lakes creek and they could tell you about the fish lakes trail. eric and shan johnson own northwoods and are super nice folks. probably not a bad idea to get to know them if you have a cabin up that way. he also hauls freight up the river summer and winter if you need fuel or building supplies brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by skybust View Post
    Ihave a cabin at fish lake creek just above lake creek I have never snowmachine to it is the trail from the deska landing to lake creek marked well and help and information is apprecaited thanks Chris
    Skybust
    I was out to my cabin, just above the yentna Station, just last weekend. Trail is well marked with stakes. It's a little bumpy this year

WWW.alaskafishcreeklodge.com, has a map posted on its websight from deshka landing all the way up to there front door, its posted as well all along the creek.. check them out they are good people. Dan and Julie are there names..

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357 View Post
    WWW.alaskafishcreeklodge.com, has a map posted on its websight from deshka landing all the way up to there front door, its posted as well all along the creek.. check them out they are good people. Dan and Julie are there names..
    Thanks my cabin is about fifty yards from there lodge we just got the cabin last spring I met Julie and she is very nice.

Luce's is closed to the public . Dave sold it to someone that did not want to run it as a public place.

Just wanted to say thanks made the trip on Tuesday got to the cabin with no problems and got the roof shoveled off. Had alot of fun but the trail was pretty rough so needless to say Im a little sore today LOL thanks again Chris