Thread: AKC Chesapeake Bay Retriever Puppies Available

Default AKC Chesapeake Bay Retriever Puppies Available

Future bird hunting fanatics need homes. The pups are of impeccable pedigree with many show, hunt test and field trial titles. Both parents are hunted as were their parents. The parents have health clearances. Their temperament will be wonderful and they will posess the wooly booly coat chessies are known for. These dogs will be fine representatives of their breed and will make any responsible owner happy. If interested, please send message and I will provide more information. Thanks.

Do you have the names and pedigrees of the parents? Also, which health tests were done and what were the results? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcvinak View Post
    Future bird hunting fanatics need homes. The pups are of impeccable pedigree with many show, hunt test and field trial titles. Both parents are hunted as were their parents. The parents have health clearances. Their temperament will be wonderful and they will posess the wooly booly coat chessies are known for. These dogs will be fine representatives of their breed and will make any responsible owner happy. If interested, please send message and I will provide more information. Thanks.

yes, I have the names, I own both parents. I have the pedigree, with all pertinent names and titles. Hips, eyes, and DM were done. These pups would not be advertised unless the health clearances were fine.
    I am new to the site, so am not sure how one does it, but I would be happy to email you the pedigree, pics, and any other information.

thank you, the puppies have found new homes