Thread: Looking for Berdan primed brass, 8mm, 30-06, 7.62x54R, 6.5 Swede, .303

Default Looking for Berdan primed brass, 8mm, 30-06, 7.62x54R, 6.5 Swede, .303

Anyone have any Berdan brass they were going to "junk out/salvage out", I'm going to take the plunge into reloading Berdan. 8mm, 30-06, 7.62x54R, 7.62x39, 6.5 swede and Japanese. Especially .303 as well. Thanks, Chris.. Pm w/ what you have. I also need bulk .323 bullets and .311 bullets if anyone has some, might be able to trade some stuff on that as well....

Default what is it worth?

I've got a 5 gal pail full of various berdan primed brass - mainly .308, '06, 8mm, 7.62 Russian, .303, .762x39 but others also I'm sure.

Make me an offer - I'd rather see it reloaded than melted.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispc View Post
    Anyone have any Berdan brass they were going to "junk out/salvage out", I'm going to take the plunge into reloading Berdan. 8mm, 30-06, 7.62x54R, 7.62x39, 6.5 swede and Japanese. Especially .303 as well. Thanks, Chris.. Pm w/ what you have. I also need bulk .323 bullets and .311 bullets if anyone has some, might be able to trade some stuff on that as well....
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

PM and email sent, definitely interested, thanks. Chris...

I have a messload of old 30-06 berdan stuff and a hundred something rounds of surplus berdan primed live 30-06 ammo. Shoot me a message.
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

Where are you going to get primers? I've explored this awhile back and been told berdan primers are smaller in diameter than regular primers so gave up.

You will have to find Berdan primers. Good luck with that.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

I haven't tried it but here is a tutorial on how to convert to boxer primers.

http://www.surplusrifleforum.com/vie...p?f=78&t=90109