Thread: HELP.........Please pick 5 best sounds......Thanks

Default HELP.........Please pick 5 best sounds......Thanks

Please pick 5 sounds for a beginner to start with........Choose more if it pleases you. This should be breeding time for coyotes.

Thank you.

http://www.gofoxpro.com/sp/standard_...ANDARD-100.pdf

1#snowshoe 2
    2#female long howls
    3#coyote locator
    4#jackrabbit distress
    5#ramblin red bird

also coyote distress or a kiyi pup call it great if your unit has "foxbang"
    “We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.” - (Aldo Leopold)

Snowshoe 1
    Snowshoe 2
    Magpies
    Ravens
    Whitetail deer fawn (for bears)

If I only had 5 to choose from those would be my five. But I don't have too many coyotes close by. If I did I would choose some coyote calls like the coyote locator.

1. L06 Snowshoe HP
    2. L57 Eastern Cottontail
    3. R07 Vole Squeaks
    4. C15 Fem. Coyote Bark Howls
    5. B51 Raven Duet

If you are going after wolves, I would add 320 Lone Wolf Howl. If you have a lot of coyotes, you will probably want more of the coyote vocals too, but the top 5 I have listed would at least get you locating the coyote packs. Then, you could approach them closer and try the distress sounds. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by snowcamoman View Post
    1. L06 Snowshoe HP
    2. L57 Eastern Cottontail
    3. R07 Vole Squeaks
    4. C15 Fem. Coyote Bark Howls
    5. B51 Raven Duet

If you are going after wolves, I would add 320 Lone Wolf Howl. If you have a lot of coyotes, you will probably want more of the coyote vocals too, but the top 5 I have listed would at least get you locating the coyote packs. Then, you could approach them closer and try the distress sounds. Good luck.
    Oh wow. I didn't notice they had a lone wolf howl. That would be a good one to have. I also noticed they had an elk calf call. That would probably work better for calling in bears than the whitetail buck fawn. When I downloaded sounds on my foxpro they didn't have both of those calls. I wonder if these are only for the shockwave model. Hey AGL4now, Snowcamoman knows how to predator hunt. He has definitely taken his fair share of fur. I would heed his advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post

Hey AGL4now, Snowcamoman knows how to predator hunt. He has definitely taken his fair share of fur. I would heed his advice.
    I do.........However being that I know zero.........I pay attention to all advise.