Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Vacuum Packer do you have?

I purchased the mv31 also, I have sealed jars of rice Mylar bags of rice. The machine is amazing and did not have any problems. The Mylar bags are 1 gallon and the say they are to big for machine but I managed to get the to work.

I bought the mvs31x a couple weeks ago and did 160 red fillets on Friday. I had finally gotten tired of the frustration caused by the Foodsaver machines we've had in the past. I think we were on number four or five. Wow, this new machine is awesome! I should have bought one years ago.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

A couple years ago, I picked up a new vP210 for $400.00 w/ free shipping on ebay. There is no comparison between a chamber sealer and a Wal Mart type. I will never go back to a Game Saver. I wish I would have spent the money on a chamber sealer to begin with. I would have been ahead by far.

MV31 for a couple of years. Love it. Found a perfectly sized roll-away cart on clearance at Habitat the same day we bought the machine. In and out of the pantry is easy. I still have a Magic Vac but it's coated in dust!

Got the vp215 from Costco, it is awesome.

Love my VP112, wish the lid was better made, but like that it is small enough to take in the RV to fish camp.

"I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

I just picked up a VP112 last night. Headed to Valdez after work today. The cost of bags and commercial processing should have it pay for itself within a month. After fumbling with my old Foodsaver after going to Chitina this year I was ready for an upgrade. I would have considered one of the more expensive models but I need to be able to bring it in the RV for use in Valdez and Klutina. 500 large bags for less than $50 really sold me on a chamber sealer.
    1997 21' Hewescraft River Runner

Great investment. Day 3 of around 30 silvers/day and the VP112 has half paid for itself.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1997 21' Hewescraft River Runner

Love the Crown! I'm more of a Pendleton man myself when packing fish. Some day I'll get rid of my Foodsaver Professional III, but it has been a trooper through all the fish and game I have thrown at it. When it craps out, I'll take a serious look at the VP112.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123