Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MAN'UP Look in the mirror & say, "It is MY fault" "It is MY fault".

Default MAN'UP Look in the mirror & say, "It is MY fault" "It is MY fault".

NOT in the BILL of RIGHTS

It does NOT say, there shall always be ammo available to buy when you need it. (At last years price)

It does NOT say, there shall always be reloading components on the shelf when you need them. (At going out of Business PRICE)

It does NOT say, you shall always have access to what ever firearm you want """ON SALE""" Super Discount Price.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

All this crying about it is "Their FAULT"......Not MY Fault. It is the Hoarders, It is the Gougers. And this is stuff that is just NOT all that critical to basic survival. Like HEAT for your residence, Electricity to pump Natural Gas, Pump fuel at the gas station, operate the phone system, pump fuel to power the ships that bring FOOD to the population centers.

If we learn nothing else from this "MILD" inconvenience, it is to start taking responsibility for our own survival, our families survival, our friends and neighbors survival.

This is minor shortage........But a LOUD and Clear Warning.........It is our own fault that we foolishly assume that the system will always work.
    If you do NOT have six months of food, Ammo for two or three years, reserve fuel, alternate heat source........Just take a wild guess who's fault it is..........???? And yes, this very much applys to me, also. I think on it as a WARNING.

Now where is that roll of tin'foil, my hair is cold.

Default MAN'UP Look in the mirror & say, "It is MY fault" "It is MY fault".

Should Cover it.

va4r9hq6d77w.png

I'm good on all real needs.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Ditto..............
    I once held the yardstick of anothers perfection, I threw it down and carved my own................

I wonder where the federal govt buying multi-millions of rounds of .40 S&W hollowpoint premium ammo figures in here ? ........

and so, you are saying that stocking up one's loading room with components to last through a siege is "hoarding" ? WOW !

It's not my fault. The government wouldn't let me use my welfare check to buy guns, ammo and reloading stuff. I blame them!

I've got enough for One Long Time,...

Only Issue I have,..."They Got Me Addicted," to Diesel fuel,....darn it
    (well, on second thought, that was me)

Oh, How I wish, I could go out and chop down, split up, a tank full of fuel

Sailing just looks so weak to me,..(forced grin)

but I am an avid Canoe and Kayak Paddler,...for whatever that's worth,...

and sure have a, "little bit," of Bullet Makin Stuff, stashed away,...(did I just say that online ???)

Trade: "Diesel for Hunting Ammo,"...now that's a prospect for the future
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

I'm thinking it might be time to buy stock in the ammo market, lol ( short term )

AniWahaya

Quote Originally Posted by back country View Post
    I wonder where the federal govt buying multi-millions of rounds of .40 S&W hollowpoint premium ammo figures in here ? ........

and so, you are saying that stocking up one's loading room with components to last through a siege is "hoarding" ? WOW !
    Did you say .40 hollow-point premium ammo?! Swweeeett, I'm good! hee hee ....

Great conversation!

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakrain View Post
    I've got enough for One Long Time,...

Only Issue I have,..."They Got Me Addicted," to Diesel fuel,....darn it
    (well, on second thought, that was me)

Oh, How I wish, I could go out and chop down, split up, a tank full of fuel

Sailing just looks so weak to me,..(forced grin)

but I am an avid Canoe and Kayak Paddler,...for whatever that's worth,...

and sure have a, "little bit," of Bullet Makin Stuff, stashed away,...(did I just say that online ???)

Trade: "Diesel for Hunting Ammo,"...now that's a prospect for the future
    Well you can . . . Ever hear of wood gasafaction? After WWII there was little gasoline in Germany and people driving all over on wood smoke. It works, I did it to a Dodge back in the 70s with plans from Mother Earth News (before they went all lefty wired) but it isn‘t near as handy as diesel fuel.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWwNX0Bf7WI

Also Stanley Steamers were fine cars and could be made to run on anything that burned well . . . They were the fastest production cars ever made all the way into the 50s! .
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_skipper View Post
    I'm thinking it might be time to buy stock in the ammo market, lol ( short term )
    I have been doing exactly that......agressively getting rid of bogus American Funny Money, and going all'in on physical things. I look at ammo as the new cash. A few weeks ago someone bought an AR-15 Upper from me their currency..........2,500+ rounds of 5.56 ammo. If you read the book "One Second After" the currency became .22 Long Rifle cartridges.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    NOT in the BILL of RIGHTS

It does NOT say, there shall always be ammo available to buy when you need it. (At last years price)

It does NOT say, there shall always be reloading components on the shelf when you need them. (At going out of Business PRICE)

It does NOT say, you shall always have access to what ever firearm you want """ON SALE""" Super Discount Price.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

All this crying about it is "Their FAULT"......Not MY Fault. It is the Hoarders, It is the Gougers. And this is stuff that is just NOT all that critical to basic survival. Like HEAT for your residence, Electricity to pump Natural Gas, Pump fuel at the gas station, operate the phone system, pump fuel to power the ships that bring FOOD to the population centers.

If we learn nothing else from this "MILD" inconvenience, it is to start taking responsibility for our own survival, our families survival, our friends and neighbors survival.

This is minor shortage........But a LOUD and Clear Warning.........It is our own fault that we foolishly assume that the system will always work.
    If you do NOT have six months of food, Ammo for two or three years, reserve fuel, alternate heat source........Just take a wild guess who's fault it is..........???? And yes, this very much applys to me, also. I think on it as a WARNING.

Now where is that roll of tin'foil, my hair is cold.
    You are spot on in your assessment. I think especially in Alaska, it is wise to be prepared and have a good 6 months supplies for your family, 12 would even be better. I really do not see that as "Dooms Day Prepping". I think it is mors along the lines of living the way it was years ago. People grew large gardens, canned and preserved foods as they came in season. Back home in the mid west, I believe we called in "put up" so many quarts of this or that. The freezer was filled with fish in the summer, deer and small game in the fall. We have become a society dependent on government, industry, "Walmart", or what ever other store chain you want to name to provide our food.

I too have learned from this recent shortage what areas I need to solidify in my long term plans for providing for my family. Can't eat green backs so a guy has to constantly replenish his reloading supplies, emergency foods, water filtration/purification, heat source, camping'survival gear, ect... As everyone on here knows, Alaska is a volatile environment with plenty of naturally occuring hazards that can stop air, barge, and truck transport for quite some time. Preparedness is expensive, but wise!

I'll swap you 4 crowns of brocolli for 10 22 LR's ...... not so "out there" dont' ya'll think .......

So how's this all my fault? I didn't vote for this ******* we got in command. I am not buying into the whole hoarding thing or mass buying of guns at stupid high prices. I don't know who pissed in your wheaties but I'm sure you got called out on some of your ads on how you can raise prices as you see fit. That's cool, I don't care cuz it's your stuff. But do not say its my fault for all this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    So how's this all my fault? I didn't vote for this ******* we got in command. I am not buying into the whole hoarding thing or mass buying of guns at stupid high prices. I don't know who pissed in your wheaties but I'm sure you got called out on some of your ads on how you can raise prices as you see fit. That's cool, I don't care cuz it's your stuff. But do not say its my fault for all this crap.
    "Request" you Re-Read the Original Post........Carefully. NO one, NO one said anything is and or was your fault.

I have requested that the Administrators "Consider" a sub-forum to deal with this subject. "Urban/Rural Preparation for Extended supply disruptions".

So in that light "WE" can keep this thread from going political, and keep it from turning into a caustic disrespecting fellow members thread.

I have read the original numerous times and honestly I hope the world as we know it does crash. My family and I will survive. This country does need to be knocked down a tad or 2 so folks learn about personal responsibility again.

As for what I posted, your first 3 lines IMO are only reflect the gouging going on and how some folks do business to capitalize on said frenzy. Has not much to do with the rest which I do agree with to a certain degree. I knew the system would fail, did/ do not depend on it.

I have been doing exactly that......agressively getting rid of bogus American Funny Money, and going all'in on physical things. I look at ammo as the new cash.,......
    ,..... the currency became .22 Long Rifle cartridges.
    I like the idea of this,...but man you'd sure have to need something badly to hand over .22 LR's for it
    makes sense tho, in a worst case scenario

I have requested that the Administrators "Consider" a sub-forum to deal with this subject. "Urban/Rural Preparation for Extended supply disruptions".

So in that light "WE" can keep this thread from going political, and keep it from turning into a caustic disrespecting fellow members thread.
    Good title, but something like "Doomsday Preppers," might be a little more fiesty,...
    No, better stick with mellow

Seriously, I'm all for that discussion, what an interesting dialogue that would make, lots to learn for sure

That Certainly Ties into the Outdoor Alaska theme,.... pretty completely
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakrain View Post

Seriously, I'm all for that discussion, what an interesting dialogue that would make, lots to learn for sure

That Certainly Ties into the Outdoor Alaska theme,.... pretty completely
    Even more when one consideres the of the 312,000,000 humans in America, a fair percentage plan to "Bug'out" to the Wilderness to survive.

I will second that Great Idea

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast