Thread: Black ice !

Default Black ice !

Anyone know where to get uhmw for the bottom of my boat for less than 500$ a sheet im thinkin like 500$ for two sheets

Default Skip olsen

He has any size you need, cheapest UHMW in the state and any size you want. He gets it in rolls. PM him

Quote Originally Posted by kylejohnson View Post
    Anyone know where to get uhmw for the bottom of my boat for less than 500$ a sheet im thinkin like 500$ for two sheets

Quote Originally Posted by kylejohnson View Post
    What size sheet and what thickness are you looking for? My neighbor has 2 4'x10' sheets. He sold his boat before he got around to installing it. I know he still had it in October because I helped him scoot it a few feet to make room for more good stuff. He had it all tarped and taped up so I don't know the thickness. Since they feed me real good every time I visit, I'd be happy to check for you. If he still has it I guarantee his wife would be more than willing to part with it...lol

3/8-3/4" thick 4x 10 is exactly what i need ! I am definately interested if theyre looken to get rid of it

Sorry, Kyle...he sold it. Hope the other lead pans out.

Got the uhmw from alaska rubber they are currently the cheapest i callled everyone theyre 110$ cheaper per sheet