Thread: Boat delivery

Default Boat delivery

Considering having a Rogue Marine Stalker built and want to know what my options are for getting it up here. Depending on the shipping or delivery costs I may need to hold my breath and wait for something local to come up used. I tried using the search option, but a lot comes up and its tough to narrow it down to what I'm looking for. Any info or tips will be helpful.

Thanks

Check out the thread "Getting a boat up here from Washington" for information on shipping options and costs. There are also multiple threads available with additional shipping options across multiple forums. Try using the advanced search option.
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away."

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...p-here-from-WA

It was buried on the, um, first page...
    "Money may not buy you happiness, but it will buy you a big enough boat that you can get close enough for a look."

Thanks, after the first response I tried a little bit harder and found the information. I've decided to wait for a used Willie to come up for sale, hopefully in the next month or so.

FWIW I am getting a flatbed carhauler loaded with parts sent up & the ak ferry system was the cheapest route because they don't hit you with the fuel surcharge like the freight forwarders do. A 22ft trailer is about $2600 direct from Bellingham to Whittier.
    2007 24ft NorthRiver OS
    Twin 175 Suzuki's
    "Thunderbird"
    MMSI #338033856

Funny how the price of gas is the lowest I've seen up here in at least five years yet the fuel surcharges remain in place.