My brother and I are considering doing a black bear hunt in June. I'm looking for any advice on the best way to go about it. Here are the details:
That's about all the pertinent info I can think of right now. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and good luck this season.
- We'll be starting from Anchorage
- We'll have the entire month of June to work with
- We have rifles and all necessary gear
- Our primary method of transportation will be by road
- We're looking to spend as little as possible, but we're willing to shell out some $$ if we need to hire a boat or book a drop-off somewhere.