Thread: Saiga Owners

Default Saiga Owners

Carolina shooter supply is back online. (no mags in stock but they do have the rare tromix FCGs at the moment)

Also MD arms has 20 round 12 gauge drums in stock.

Get 'em while you can.

Thanks for the leads....

Love to find a deal on a Saiga 410, 12 gauge or another 7.62.

I found METAL 30 round Sure Fire mags (7.62x39) for $43 @ Ammo King and Plastic Pro Mag 30 round mags @ Ammo Can for 1/2 that price. One metal mag worked slicker than snot and one I had to file a little to lock into place. Had to file both plastic mags. 30 round mags on Gun Broker are obscene, imo. Ammo can had quite a few plastic 7.62 mags.

Tim

All parts are in.. What a process just to legally use an American made high cap magazine.
    Moving trigger group forward to original config; shaping / polishing bolt hammer and rails; adding new spring; auto gas puck; pistol grip and skeleton stock; aluminum top and forearm rails. Will also check gas ports while torn apart. Hoping there is no need to drill.

Should be a smooth and highly functional 12g when done. Heck the whole point is to return it to the original design and be able to use many types of shells.

Gotta love the internet. There is no way in hades I would attempt this without having pics and info to absorb.