Thread: Please List the TOP (4)Electric Predator Call from Cabela's....Please

Default Please List the TOP (4)Electric Predator Call from Cabela's....Please

IN descending order Please pick the (4) FOUR top E-callers from Cabela's.

YES, It has to come from Cabela's "ONLY".....!!!!!!

I will NOT exceed $599.-- CABELA'S Retail Price.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/brows...3Bcat104725980

Yes, I understand the CS24B works for you......I got that. But Cabela's does not carry that caller.

But, why does it have to be Cabela's.........Because I have $160.00 in Cabela's BUCKS to spend.

Please Rate only Cabela's e-callers

#1) your top pick ____________
    #2)__________
    #3)__________
    #4) fourth choice

Thank you for the help. Note: I will be back packing the e-caller, I will not be snow machining.

I only have experience with the hellfire and it did an amazing job if you keep the batteries warm.

If you plan on mostly truck hunting and not being out in uber-cold weather or strapping it down to a ATV/Snowmachine and pounding on it, here's what I'd go with.

1. Shockwave
    2. Hellfire
    3. Fury II
    4. Firestorm

Whatever caller you get, you'll need batteries. I highly recommend Li-Ion batteries. They're expensive, but simply work in the cold better than anything else I've tried. Two of my original packs from probably 5 or 6 years ago are still going strong.

Since you cut out the CS-24B, which sounds like the caller you'd get if you had that money elsewhere, maybe you should look at trying to sell your certificates somehow or buy something for a buddy and then get the cash from them.

1. Wildfire II
    2. Wildfire 2
    3. Wildfire dos
    4. Wildfire II

On sale for $170 right now I think, get the decoy for another $60 I think. Its worked great for me all year and i'm still on the first set of batteries (lithiums)! I've managed a coyote and a lynx with mine. Seems durable and its nice and compact, goes in my backpack nice.

Snowcamoman, I don't really hunt anymore........But I throw the pack on most days and go for a walk. I enjoy watching animal behavior. My snow machine days are over. I have a wolf who is scheduled that is scheduled for DLP execution. He ate 2 1/2 pairs of snowshoes this weekend, my fault for leaving them get wet. Ate 100% of the rawhide webbing and most of the wood.

[QUOTE=snowcamoman;1231840]If you plan on mostly truck hunting and not being out in uber-cold weather or strapping it down to a ATV/Snowmachine and pounding on it, here's what I'd go with.

1. Shockwave
    2. Hellfire

O'Kay.....It is choose time.

Is the Shockwave "WORTH" the $250.00 more than the Hellfire......????

This will be the ONLY e-caller I will ever buy......ever.

O'Kay.....It is choose time.

Is the Shockwave "WORTH" the $250.00 more than the Hellfire......????

This will be the ONLY e-caller I will ever buy......ever.

I have reached my decision, after Snowcamoman's advise.......I have ordered the Shockwave. I had to do the shuck and jive (Read begging, crying, and several phone calls) I got the $50.00 coupon & the discount shipping both.

Thank you to all for your input........

Way to go AGL4Now. That thing has some pretty wild features. I've checked it out here at the local Sportsman's and the new remote looks really nice. I've chatted with a few guys in the states that use lots of e-callers and they are super happy with the Shockwave. That's good you were able to additional $50 coupon discount. Make sure to get some good batteries for the caller. Eneloops, Imedion's, and the new FoxPro low discharge NiMh are all excellent batteries. If you go the Li-Ion battery route, let me know, it will likely require some modified connector and soldering to make those fit up for the Shockwave.

My quandary shortly is going to be finding someone in Anchorage that can teach me to operate it, they can shoot everything. I am stoked to take it out on the Turnagain beach and see how many bears come running.